Happy New Year from all of us at Skin Essentials by Mariga.
Our New Year treatment spotlight is focusing on wellness and skin rejuvenation.
Have a look below and book a treatment online:
*NEW YEAR* 2023 Skin Review Special
- Book your complimentary Skin Review this January with Jane HERE.
- Open to both current and new customers, Jane will assess your skin and go through your wants and needs for you and your skincare journey. We will advise you on the right treatments and products to help you achieve your skin goal in 2023.
Trifractional Resurfacing for dramatic texture correction
- NOW €250 per treatment (RRP €300). Book your appointment HERE.
- Combined Radiofrequency and nano-needling to smooth out textured skin and tighten contours. Great for rough, bumpy skin or enlarged pores.
Voluderm Part-Focus Mouth Or Eyes Only Programme
- Just one part of your face that bothers you? We can do a part-focused Voluderm treatments programme on isolated areas such as crows feet, undereye bags, or lip lines.
- 3 Sessions – €375, 6 Sessions – €600. Get started by booking in for a Skin Review with Jane HERE.
*Best Preventative Treatment* Japanese Facelift
- The Japanese Lift is a beautiful treatment that goes beyond the scope of a traditional facial to work on skin, lymph, connective tissue, nerve endings and muscle. Recommended for those whose main concern is ageing, specifically lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness. Blending elements of facial reflexology, acupressure, lymph drainage, Japanese lifting and meridian balancing, this is a deeply relaxing treatment with beautiful results. Multi-treatment packages available.
Pro tip: ask your therapist about enhancing your Japanese Facelift with firming Boswellia Sacra products (€10 supplement). Add on to treatment HERE.
Facial Reflexology Wellbeing Boost
- Facial Reflexology is a great way to maintain good health, we know that prevention is always better than cure. I highly recommend incorporating reflexology as part of your regular self care every few weeks. If you have health insurance your policy will probably cover part of the cost too!
- Book with Mariga HERE.
Book a treatment online HERE.
Not on our VIP list? Sign up HERE.