Are you concerned with frown lines or lip lines?
Thinking about anti-wrinkle injections or fillers but worried if it’s right for you?
We have the answer for you!
Exclusive to Skin Essentials by Mariga in Wexford is a revolutionary wrinkle revision solution:
Hydroporation uses compressed air to blast hyaluronic acid through your pores and into the lower levels of the epidermis, plumping out lines by penetrating the spaces between skin cells that have gotten ‘stuck’ together from lack of hyaluronic acid, which depletes as we age.
Hydroporation is the quick, simple and natural alternative to invasive injections. The fluid introduced into the skin is hyaluronic acid, a natural component of your skin’s own moisturising system.
As hyaluronic acid is native to the skin, it is readily accepted into the epidermis and mixes with your own extra-cellular fluids to re-create the cushioning between the cells that gives you a plumper, revitalised, smoother surface to the skin.
Available from Skin Essentials in its original format for plumping lip lines for some time now, we are excited to launch two great new innovations from the parent company exclusively to our clients that we know you will love.
And of course the regional great formula for softening lip lines is still available too!
So, what’s new?
- Hydroporation is now available in a treatment for frown lines. Finally a solution for those ’11’ lines between the eyebrows that doesn’t require needles! (see video below).
- New cross-linked hyaluronic acid fluid is now available for those who have already tried and liked the original formula. This new formula breaks down more slowly in the skin and therefore gives a longer-lasting result.
- Perfect for those who are happy with their current results and want to make them longer-lasting. As an average, if you are getting 3-4 months out of your current hydroporation shots, you can expect to increase that to 6-8 months with the new fluid!
- Original fluid – €25 per shot
- New cross-linked formula: €35 per shot
How many shots will you need?
That completely depends on the current condition and hydration of your skin.
As an average, upper lip needs 4 shots, one lines between the brows needs an average of 2 shots. Initially a course of 3 over 6 weeks is performed, then top-ups of a single session every few months depending on which fluid is used and how well you take care of your skin at home!
An outline of a proposed course of treatment is given along with prices at your initial complementary consultation.
We highly recommend this natural alternative to injectables and it is one of Mariga’s top requested treatments. Book your consultation now on 053 9145981 and see what it can do for you!