Can you guess what our very best selling product is?
There’s a big clue in the title!
Skin Comfort Cleanser tops our best seller list year after year – you love it and so do we!
It’s easy to get focused on the latest must-have product or ingredient, or to talk about active serums and corrective skin products, but none of these work to their maximum effect unless the skin is properly prepared with a great cleanser. My favourite method for cleansing has been using an oil-based product for years now and I thought it was time to highlight the benefits of this super little product for you in case you have been missing out!
Why choose Skin Comfort Cleanser?
- Using a well-balanced cleansing oil will quickly remove makeup if you wear it, daily pollution and dirt from your skin without drying.
- As it can be used for eyes you only need one product.
- It is water-soluble so no need for a toner (unless you just like using one).
- It is highly concentrated, we don’t add water, to the product to remove the need for extra preservative, so just one pump is enough for normal daily use.
- The blend of oils we use does more than just cleanse effectively, it is also packed full of essential fatty acids and anti-oxidants to treat and repair.
How to use an oil-based cleanser:
- Apply one pump of Skin Comfort Cleanser to your hands and massage well into your face, pay particular attention to the nooks and crannies around nose and chin and work right out to the sides of your face. If you wear eye makeup use your ring finger to massage the product well around the lashes. This step breaks down surface oils and makeup.
- Now add warm water to your hands and massage again to emulsify the product, this dissolves dirt and makeup.
- Next wet a facecloth (I highly recommend using a microfibre version) and remove the cleanser thoroughly. Rinse the cloth and wipe the face thoroughly but gently a second time to ensure all traces are removed and gently rub along the lash line to lift mascara.
- Follow with your chosen night care products.