New treatment – Japanese Facelift
A deeply relaxing, anti-stress, anti-ageing facial treatment.
You may already know that before I began to specialise in scientific, high-tech skin treatments that my background was in natural, holistic therapies. I studied aromatherapy, reflexology, hot stone massage, face lifting massage and Indian head massage many years ago and have always included aspects of these energy healing based therapies in my facials.
Japanese facelift builds on this natural inclination to have a holistic aspect to my science-based facials and gives me a hyper-targeted tool to achieve the best anti-ageing outcomes for those whose main concerns are lines, wrinkles and loss of firmness.
What is Japanese Facelift?
A precise blend of traditional stimulation/manipulation techniques from around the world including facial reflexology, lymph drainage, acupressure and Japanese lifting. Each step targets a different layer or structure of the face to work deeper than a facial can. Epidermis, dermis, connective tissue, lymph and muscles are all stimulated to re-energise, boost radiance, eliminate toxins, lift contours and soften lines.
Results can be seen from the first treatment.
Each treatment takes approx 60 minutes (depending on what is needed for each individual).
What benefits will you experience:
- Rejuvenates the face with a more awake, youthful glow
- Reduces wrinkles and redefines contours
- Improves skin and muscle tone
- Eliminates toxins by boosting lymph system
- Balances body functions
- Full body relaxation effect
It is a very relaxing experience, the whole treatment is a flowing sequence of precise intense, super movements. Everyone’s favourite part of our classic facial is the massage, think of Japanese Face Lifting like a super-long version of that. Bliss! All stress-related tension is cleared from the muscles giving you a relaxed, refreshed, lifted appearance and a deep relaxation to the whole body.
The method I chose to study is Japanese Cosmo Lifting from the Lone Sorensen International School. Lone is the foremost facial reflexology authority in the world and has created this method over decades of research and practice. I feel very privileged to have been able to study under Lone’s direction, her deep knowledge and love for the healing therapies has been a huge inspiration to me to revisit my own holistic side and develop new treatments in both skin and body wellness to bring to my clients.
Who can benefit?
- Suitable for everyone who is concerned about lines or loss of firmness.
- Use as your monthly maintenance treatment where lines/loss of firmness are of main concern.
- For deeper issues take a course of one per week until results achieved then move to monthly maintenance. (2-3 per week where there is a lot of revision/lift required).
- Perfect for those who have had Pyramid Facelift, Japanese Facelift can be taken as a booster between Pyramid treatments.
- A great option for those who due to medical reasons are contra indicated from having advanced electrical treatments such as radiofrequency or fractional needling.
- A great option for those with extremely sensitive skin/allergies to avail of an anti-ageing skin treatment as only a gentle natural oil is used (chosen for your skin).
- NOT suitable for – those with active acne or rosacea.
The Japanese Facelift will be available to book once we reopen for treatments post-lockdown. Appointments will be limited as at this time it is only available with myself (and exclusive in Wexford to Skin Essentials by Mariga.
Have a single Japanese Facelift treatment as an alternative to your regular facial to work deeper in the systems of the face and body for a beautiful radiance and firming boost, as well as long-term prevention of lines and wrinkles. For a more dramatic and long-lasting result that can rival many more invasive treatments we recommend a course of 12 treatments taken closely together.
Price per treatment: Starting at €110.
email@example.com, message me on facebook or call 0863823608