One of the most common things I read on social media comments is that people think they haven’t got the time to keep up a regular skincare routine at home.
I don’t know where the idea got started that it is a time-consuming chore but I’m here to tell you it’s not so!
Of course, if you have the time and enjoy pampering yourself, go for it and take as long as you like luxuriating in your bathroom of an evening, but for everyone else here is a simple routine that takes about 2 minutes in the morning and all of 2 minutes at night:
- Cleanse your face by applying your cleanser all over to dry skin, emulsify with warm water and remove with a facecloth or microfibre cloth.
- Apply a treatment serum for your skin type if desired.
- Apply a facial oil, hydrating cream or deep moisturising night cream depending on your skin type.
(I like to brush my teeth between step 2 and 3 to give the serum extra time to absorb)
- No need to cleanse again unless you have oily skin, a rinse with warm water will do.
- Apply your recommended treatment serum.
- Apply moisturiser with a high SPF.
- That’s it, all you need to keep your skin in top condition,
- provided of course that you are using the correct products for your skin in the first place.
To find your perfect product prescription call us on 086 3823608 to book your product matching consultation or book it online here
Top Product Recommendations: to get you started our Universal Skincare Kit has a Skin Comfort Cleanser, SPF30 Moisturiser and a night-time Facial Oil, suitable for all skin types this will give you hydration, protection and cellular repair.