We are so delighted to announce we have just launched our Black Friday WEEK long treatment specials!
We think you’ll be very pleased…
Keep in mind this has never been done before at Skin Essentials for Black Friday.
We originally didn’t really want to buy into the whole ‘Black Friday’ thing. After all it is an American trend!? We do however love the American Thanksgiving tradition. And as mentioned we are thankful for our valued online and in clinic community at Skin Essentials.
Ready for this?
- THE PYRAMID FACELIFT: Pre-pay for a Single Pyramid Facelift now, receive GIFT of C & E+ Advanced Skin Booster worth €80!
- SMARTMESO: New Dermal Peptide Delux!
- Buy one treatment for €150, SAVE €25
- Buy x3 treatments for €360, SAVE €165
So much newness at Skin Essentials right happening this November!
This month we have a brand new facial AND a brand new homecare product for you.
1. Treat yourself to our latest advanced skin treatment – the Dermal Peptide Infusion.
Combining nano-needling for collagen stimulation, dermal infusion of multiple peptides to trigger and up level natural cell strength and collagen formation, and LED red light therapy to accelerate the results even further, this powerful facial is the one for you when you need more than a classic facial can give.
Targeting fine lines, dehydration, rough texture and tired-looking skin, expect instant radiance and plumping and longer-term collagen production.
I absolutely love microneedling and incorporate it into almost all our anti-ageing programmes both in our Wexford base and our Dublin pop up clinics.
There are many types for different levels of outcome,
But in general terms I have outlined the differences below and tried to give a best example of what skin concern each is best for:
- Classic microneedling (Bio therapeutic Microneedling on our website) Excellent as a single treatment as a pre-ageing advanced facial to build collagen as a future-proofing method. Take in a course of 3 spaced a month apart for correction when you already have early signs of ageing such as first eye lines etc.
- Trifractional Resurfacing: Combines shallow needling with radiofrequency energy. Best for first lines, pores, texture issues. Fantastic for resurfacing and revealing a smooth, glowing radiant skin. A great option to jump-start the skin after a period of neglect, or when starting a new skin regime. Results from a single session, take a course for deeper issues.
- Voluderm Facelift: Combines deeper needling with radiofrequency energy. Best to address hollows under the eyes, softness around the mouth and to re-volumise cheeks for a youthful look. Best in a course of 3.
- SmartMeso Nano Needling: Combines shallow needling with vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid Infusion. Best for dull, congested skin that needs a boost. Have this in place of, or combined with, your regular facial 3-4 times per year for deep, deep skin hydration and cellular energy.
We use the above in a bespoke single-treatment, combination or series to address each client’s concerns, time availability and budget.
Note: You may sometimes see microneedling described as ‘medical microneedling’ or ‘surgical microneedling’. These terms describe a much deeper type of needling that is performed by a doctor, or surgeon, and is a very different treatment, although the terms are often misused by salons or cosmetic clinics who perhaps don’t really have the advanced expertise to know the difference.
Some advanced types of medical/surgical needling even require a general anesthetic! Don’t worry though, you will get amazing results from cosmetic grade needling on all signs of ageing, wrinkles, scars and lax skin.
The previously mentioned options are usually used for very deep scarring or other skin conditions that involve the underlying structures and are strictly for the plastic surgeon’s office.
A brand new protocol from Skin Essentials!
I have created The Deluxe Dermal Infusion protocol in response to your requests to have a treatment that gives the relaxation of our signature classic facial plus the deep, long-lasting results of a clinical skin treatment.
Combining multiple elements from our extensive catalogue of exclusive specialist skin treatments, the Deluxe Dermal Infusion works on every layer of the epidermis to give you instant and lasting results for plumper, hydrated, revitalised and younger-looking skin.
What you can expect:
Skin is deeply and gently cleansed to prepare for all the goodness to follow…we then continue with a biodynamic lymphatic drainage massage of the face, neck and chest to promote nutrient exchange and drain any puffiness.
(This is everyone’s favourite part of our custom facials, if you haven’t has this massage before, be prepared for a treat!!).
A custom-chosen enzyme is then applied to the face to work on any surface concerns and you will enjoy a hot stone shoulder massage while that activates. Then, after an aromatic hot towel steam, it is time for the SmartMeso element of the treatment where Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C are infused deep into the epidermis to boost skin from within using nano-needling and electroporation technology.
Finally we will massage in a deeply nourishing mask to condition and comfort the skin.
Taking approximately 80 minutes (a little more or less depending on how much infusion your skin needs during the SmartMeso phase of the treatment), the Deluxe Dermal Infusion treatment is available with Jane or Mariga, intro price €175.
Call us to book on 053 9145981 or 086 3823608
I’m really excited to share some results of our new EPM SmartMeso treatments with you.
Launched on April 18th, the EPM SmartMeso treatment is all about deep, lasting hydration, plumping and dewy skin.
Using a combination of electroporation and nano-needling we can infuse hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C deep into the epidermal layers to work on the skin from the inside out.
Results are smoother, brighter, healthy looking skin with results that last much longer than a traditional facial.
On our model we were targeting the lower face in particular (although each treatment is full face, eye area and neck) as that is where she felt she needed some change. The slight creasing around the corners of the mouth were of particular concern to our model, along with general dehydration/dryness/dullness.
After just 2 sessions of the new treatment you can see the fabulous results and changes in the skin, all achieved in a natural way with little downtime.
Before and after 2 treatments
More than a facial, but without the downtime of more intensive procedures, each treatment course is tailored to your needs and can be taken as a single treatment in place of a regular facial for longer-lasting hydration, or as a course to deeply revitalise skin that has become dull, sluggish or neglected for any reason.
Demo – New Dewy Skin Treatment from Skin Essentials by Mariga
Here is a quick clip of our lovely Anna having the latest deep hydration and radiance treatment exclusively from Skin Essentials by Mariga, Wexford. The SmartMeso EPM (electroporation microchip treatment!) launches on April 18th. To avail of our early bird offers you need to be on our VIP launch list – get the details here: https://skinessentialsbymariga.com/mesotherapy-hydration-electroporation-microneedling/
Posted by Skin Essentials by Mariga on Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Read more details on this exclusive new treatment here.