You want brighter, smoother, clearer, healthier, younger looking skin, right?
Great skin comes from doing lots of small things daily, not from fast fixes!
But there are some things that you can do to give your skin a quick boost of radiance in the short term while you wait for long-term results to kick in from your daily routine and clinical treatments. Here are my tips:
- Hydrate – Drink plenty of water or herbal tea today to replenish water from the inside to help get rid of dullness.
- Home treatment – Use your favourite mask or enzyme treatment for a fast, visible boost of brightness and smoothness. I recommend Enzyme Exfoliator for a brightening boost in just 10 minutes.
- Book a facial – Many of our facials can be adapted into an express 30 minute treatment perfect for a skin beauty boost before an event. Book online here.
- Sleep – If you have been boring the candle at both ends you KNOW that a good nights sleep will get you looking back to your best. Go to bed at nine o clock tonight – no excuses!
- Exercise to get oxygen and nutrients from the blood rushing to the skin to nourish and revitalise from the inside out.
Can we help you with any aspect of your skincare today? Maybe you have a question you would like us to answer? Or a skin issue that you would like to solve?
Get in touch on 053 9145981 or call in to us in our Wexford Town skin clinic. We are located just off Redmond Square, on Selskar Street.
Get started and book a facial with us by simply clicking the button below: