- You will be required to fill out a COVID19 form before your appointment.
- This can be completed online prior to your appointment here or filled out on arrival.
- Please note that we will refuse service to anyone who is:
- feeling unwell,
- has travelled outside Ireland in the previous 14 days,
- has had contact with anyone displaying COVID 19 symptoms.
- Please let us know before your appointment if any of these apply to you and we will reschedule.
- Please sanitise your hands on entering and leaving the clinic.
- You will need to come exactly on time for your appointment to avoid bumping into people on the stairs or in reception to facilitate social distancing. We will be leaving extra time between each appointment to facilitate this.
- You will need to come alone to your appointment,
- Unfortunately we will not be able to offer waiting facilities in reception going forward, again to facilitate social distancing.
- Please note our cancellation policy – ‘no shows’ will be charged a min of 30%, cancellations in less then 48 hours of appointment will be charged a min of 10%.
Important things to note:
We will be operating a strict appointment policy as per the Government Back To Work Safely Protocol. This means that we will not have a staff member available in reception for walk-ins as before for retail purchases or appointment enquiries.
This is very important to maintain social distancing, adhere to the number of people safely allowed on our premises at any one time, and contact tracing.
Of course we will continue to post out your homecare products as always and encourage you to avail of this facility either from our webshop or by placing orders over the phone.
We can also arrange a collection time for you if you need to pick up your products in person, or if you would like to speak to one of us to help you decide on products we will be happy to make an appointment time for you to do that.
Book an appointment online HERE.
We look forward to seeing you,