Are you a Mother of the Bride or Groom in 2019?
Huge congratulations if you are going to be Mother of the Bride/Groom this year!
There are exciting times ahead as you help your sons and daughters organise their big day, but we understand its a big day for you too and you want to look your best and feel confident in your skin (and in the photos!)
Here are my top treatment recommendations for being photo-ready and confident mother of the bride or groom this year:
- It’s never too early to start, particularly if you want to reduce lines. Some therapies need weeks and even months to show full results, especially on firming contours and reducing wrinkles. Give us a call as soon as the date is set and we will work out a plan for you.
- Left it until the last minute? Don’t worry, we can still shave a few years off, at this stage we focus on temporary rejuvenation to get you camera-ready.
- Be consistent, using your recommended skincare at home daily, drinking water and eating well every day will reward you with radiant skin and bright eyes for the wedding day and beyond.
- As a general guide, you need 3-6 months for wrinkle reduction, skin tightening and lifting, 6+ weeks for removing brown patches, red veins, milia or skin tags, 6+ weeks for superficial rejuvenation, skin smoothing and brightening.
What can we do to refresh, rejuvenate and turn back the clock for you?
Here are some different options depending on how much revision you would like to achieve, how much time you have to prepare and of course how committed you are to achieving results.
Rewind with Divine Pro
Choose this when you want serious long-lasting wrinkle revision, skin tightening and scar reduction and have at least 3 months until the wedding.
We have options for every level of age revision from first fine lines to dramatic lifting and tightening.
What will it do for your skin?
- Dramatic lifting results on wrinkles and sagging skin
- Eye contours tightened, reduce crows feet
- Jawline contoured
- Cheeks and mouth area re-volumised
- Amazing results on acne scarring – even old scars
- Neck lifted and tightened
- Double chin tightened
- Pores Reduced
- Visible, lasting results without surgery or injectables
If you just need some superficial brightening and softening of the skin, enzyme or acid peels are the perfect choice for you. More than a facial, but still very gentle.
A series of skin peels will refresh your look, hydrating, plumping and smoothing the skin. A minimum of three peels spaced one week apart is optimum, ending one or two weeks before the wedding.
What results can you expect?
- Brighter skin
- Smoother skin
- Diminished lines
- Evening out of skin colour
- Makeup applies easily and beautifully
Cost: from €50 per treatment
Remove annoying blemishes such as sun spots and red veins
Many women are perfectly happy with their skin but just have isolated blemishes on their face or hands that they would love to be rid of.
At Skin Essentials, we can quickly and easily remove sun spots, red veins, milia and skin tags with diathermy or cryotherapy treatments. Book a consultation 6-12 weeks before the wedding.
Cost: Diathermy treatment (red veins, milia) from €35, cryotherapy removal (sun spots) from €75 Read more
Book one of our results-driven facials where we can get your glow back fast! A customised facial will soften and brighten the skin’s surface for a dewy look and a perfect canvas for flawless makeup application.
Or go high tech with our fabulous light & Heat SuperFacial! Combining Light Energy to revitalise skin cells, TriPollar Radiofrequency to lift & tighten skin along with DMA – Deep Muscle Activation therapy – to tighten the jawline, this gives results fast!
Cost: Customised facials start from €50
For more information call us on 053 9145981, or book a consultation to see which treatment would work best for you.